The V60D is everything you love about our V60 but with an inverted diaphragm designed for over 100 psi of actuation control pressure. The inverted diaphragm design takes the standard wastegate idea and turns it upside down, allowing for boost control on the top port of the wastegate. Using only a light spring to hold the valve closed with no boost pressure you are able to control this wastegate to much higher boost levels using positive pressure against the diaphragm with sources such as onboard CO2. A conversion kit for a V60 to a V60D is also available!
Included with every TiAL V60D:
V60 Valve Seat
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Inlet Flanges and Clamps
Outlet Flanges and Clamps
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy valve and 347SS valve housing offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists "relaxing" up to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Black anodized aluminum actuator.
- Flows 330CFM @ 1psi differential pressure